would you like to join our outreach to prisoners?
The vision of the Prison Ministry Outreach is to reach out to the inmates in our community with the love of Jesus Christ. We do not believe in the mentality of "lock them up and throw away the keys." Instead we offer inmates "The Keys of The Kingdom of Heaven" (Matthew 16:19) through the teaching of God's word.
Here is how you begin the volunteer process for the Prison Ministry Outreach:
- Please click here to print a copy of the Religious Volunteer Application and Reference Evaluation Form.
- Please ask Pastor Bobby to complete the Reference Evaluation Form.
- Mail or fax the completed form to the Department of Corrections Chaplaincy Program Office (address and info is on the application form).
- Once all necessary forms have been received by the Department of Corrections, a criminal background check will be performed.
- The next required step is to attend an orientation session (you will receive a letter to tell you when and where).
Please contact Pastor Jones to schedule an appointment.
Senior Pastor Bobby Jones
Phone: (907) 351-0937
Fax: (907) 694-9396